Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Warning: This is Gross. Eeew Eew Ew!




This happened last Saturday.
I tried to upload the pictures on the same night but somehow it wouldn't appear, but it worked today.
____________
I was going to meet up with my friend at the MRT station. Before that, I decided to eat first somewhere near my condo.
So I ordered their seafood soup, and since there weren't any customers around, I was free to sit wherever I liked. I took the 'best' seat. I sat down and looked around, checking out the menu board. I looked down at the right side,and, croak! There were frogs!
Big, steady, green, and blinking frogs!
They weren't your typical kokak frogs, like the dark green gross jumping things, but they were big and lime green in color (and even grosser). They weren't moving, but they were blinking. (And thankfully, not looking at me)
Good thing they didn't have a leader. One that would say 'Team, let's all jump at the same time to topple over this flimsy metal grill on top of us'.
Eeeeew...
Oh.. FYI, I moved to a different table, one that was far away from the acquarium of frogs.

No comments: