Sunday, February 15, 2009

My New Baby, Mr. Bean


Awwww..isn't Mr. Bean a cutie?
Mr. Bean is a store selling soybean products like soymilk, soymilk ice cream, biscuits and Japanese Cakes.
I love love love their mascot. It's actually so simple, a soybean with a tiny leaf and a smiling face. So cute!
When I first came to Singapore, they were selling Mr. Bean keychains. But then, that time, I was just starting out with work, so I feel like I couldn't really afford to spend on miscellaneous thing, regardless of the price.
A few months passed, but they didn't come up with other products to sell. This evening, I was looking for something to buy for my movie-viewing snack, when I saw this!
It's a teeny-tiny squishy Mr. Bean in a Garden-themed carton container (not shown in the picture because I haven't assembled it yet.). Oooooh, everytime I look at it, I can't help but smile.
I think I'll buy more, just in case this one gets dirty. Heehee. ^-^

2 comments:

Smarter Than Ever said...

Mr. Bean looks so happy!

voraciousbookworm said...

Great post! I, too, love the Mr. Bean mascot. When I visited Singapore in the summer, I pretty much became obsessed with Mr. Bean and its products. The soy ice cream was my favourite. I managed to get 2 plush Mr. Bean accessories (to hang on purses and bags). I hang one on my backpack but it's gotten quite dirty by now. I guess I'll have to go back to Singapore to see if they have any new Mr. Bean merchandise to purchase!