Sunday, February 22, 2009

Saturday Night Movie

Saturday nights have become my movie night.

Actually, it's an expensive pastime, because each ticket here costs SGD10, which is PHP300+. I could have enjoyed myself in a lazyboy back in Manila.

But then again, it's something to look forward to.

Last night, my friend and I was supposed to watch 'He's Just Not That Into You', which started showing last 19Feb. But since they have limited cinemas here, and their cinemas are quite small, the tickets for that movie was almost fully sold . The only ones remaining were separate seats. So, we watched the 'Pink Panther 2' instead.

I enjoyed Pink Panther 1. I'm not a 'laugher'. Like you would rarely hear me laugh 'hahaha' (except in sms), because, well, it just won't come out. I mean I do laugh, but I'm more of the 'heeheehee' type.

Anyway, I do believe Pink Panther 1 was one of those movies that induced a 'hahaha' from me. So I was excited to watch the sequel.

Which was a wrong thing to feel, because by feeling excited, I raised my expectations, which wasn't met this time. It's still an okay movie, but it only managed to make me go 'heehee'.

No comments: