Sunday, March 27, 2011

I Heart Ma Maison

My Friday night plan was to wash 2 loads of laundry and cook myself a small pot of vegetable soup..

But, my friend called me before I left the office and asked if I'd like to meet up.. and so we met at Millenia Walk .

She recommended Ma Maison, a Japanese resto serving Japanese/Western cuisine.

I was game, with no expectations whatsoever. I just wanted to eat!


The customer service officer, who's a Japanese lady, was very perky and friendly.

*Droooool*

So many choices! We had to shortlist it to: Hamburger with brown sauce (their signature dish), Omurice with mushroom sauce, and 2 tarts - Montblanc and Banana Caramel.
The tarts were chillin' and waitin' for us to finish our dinner
I love the theme and the interior design, so cozy.

The table cloth

Of course my bag was with me. I've been using her for the past month.

The chef cooking our food.
The omurice. Looks saucy.
The hamrburger. Looks saucy.
It's packed with beefy goodness (I didn't taste any extenders), cooked to perfection, still moist and had none of the bad meat smell.

The key to the cashier.
They give you a key, which you'll need to present to the cashier when you're ready to pay the bill.
Back to the omurice... this was sooooooo goood! Iluvet luvet luvet!. It's creamy (but not too much), moist (almost like a risotto), and super clean-tasting. I'm already missing the taste.
Montblanc tart. It's good, though I'm not into chestnut desserts so I couldn't say much.
Banana caramel tart. This was good, just that the crust was a bit too hard.

I will definitely go back to try the other dishes, but I would definitely order the omurice again.
Can't wait!

No comments: