Saturday, March 26, 2011

Soup Porridge and Mash

Ramen- I ate this a day after I felt the weirdness again on my molar. I couldn't even chew the noodles so I just swallowed it.Mushroom soup from Donut Factory and mashed potato from KFC
Porridge from A1 Porridge. My favorite porridge stall. They have it at Toa Payoh, Meixin (not sure of the spelling. This is near China Square), Lau Pa Sat

Broccoli and cheese from Soup Spoon.

Soup from Olio Cafe, Compass Point

Chicken soup with rice at Chili's Tanglin Mall

Tomato and Spinach soup from Coffee Stars by Dao, Wisma

Lucky Me instant noodles

******************************************************
Actually, come to think of it, I still ate good food even while suffering from toothache. The only thing is, I didn't fully enjoy them because meal time became a task for me rather than an enjoyable experience.

No comments: