Friday, March 4, 2011

No Lengthy Blogging Tonight

Friday is my weekly blogging day, but not tonight.

I'm experiencing on and off tooth pain and ultra swollen back gums (the area beside the molar). I touched it, and boy was it soft. So tender, and silky and fleshy.

Anyway, just so I won't forget the more important blog topics:
1. Insy winsy spider
2. Accident outside a convenience store
3. Evolution of my wardrobe
4. How I suffered from this toothache (noodle gulping, soup, porridge)
5. Home remedies
6. Missing shoe inserts

Hmm is that all? I seem to be so 'blur' this past few days. Probably after effect of the antibiotics (from 3 weeks back), anesthesia, occasional painkillers, pain, and malnutrition (I know I'm meaty, but seriously, I don't think I'm getting enough nutrients right now).

Anyway, it's 12:05am, it's time for me to go to bed.

No comments: