Wednesday, March 9, 2011

More Backlogs!

Because of my tooth, and the countless days of suffering, I was not able to blog.

Before I completely forget, I better write down the more interesting ones:
1. Spider jumped when it saw me (jumped while on the wall)
2. Laser gum treatment! Hellish pain! Depressing thing is, laser will only kill the bacteria, but my tooth still needs to be extracted.
3. Just Go With It (movie) - I liked it!
4. Bought a pair GG5 shoes at their outlet.. it's lined with pig's skin, and it was only SGD34! (cheaper than Charles and Keith)!

A bit of good news for me, tomorrow is my last day to take those antibiotics (900mg - 2 capsules and 2 tablets each time, that's a lot!). Seriously, I hate ingesting medicines.. my gum still doesn't feel 100% normal (still feels sore), but at least the scary throbbing-pulsing sensation is gone.

No comments: