Saturday, March 26, 2011

Grub

Meatloaf from Swissbake.
One time, in the office toilet, I overheard a colleague talking to someone about the meatloaf from Swissbake, and so I became intrigued.
I felt meatloaf would be easier to chew, so I ordered it one lunch.
It was indeed tender, but I didn't like it at all. It tasted like it wasn't thawed properly and immediately put on the oven and taken out even before it got fully cooked.
Then, they served it with sauerkraut, which annoyed me even more because I hate it!

Grilled salmon from Long John Silver.. Hmm.. it's okay I guess. Good enough considering it's a fast food chain.

Bonchon seafood meal. Calamari wasn't tender and the taste just wasn't the same as before. First time that I got disappointed.

Bulgogi set from a korean stall at Basement 4 of ION. Dodaemon or something. I like it, except it was difficult for me to chew. Not their fault though.
***************************************************************

After my laser gum treatment, my tooth and gum were feeling better and so I could eat normal food again. I had to use my left mouth to chew though, because I didn't want to traumatise my injured tooth.

No comments: