Sunday, June 6, 2010

Woohoo! My New Favorite Website!

I've been seeing this commercial on TV about the XIN.MSN.COM site, but I never really bothered to check it out. Until today, that is. Because they said you could catch up on shows from the local channels that you missed.

Wow, that's exciting news for me!

It may sound cheesy, but there are some local shows that I like. I don't have cable connection for the tv in my bedroom, so I can only watch local channels. And since I watch them constantly, I realise that there's similiarity with the drama series in the Philippines and in Singapore, and I've grown fond on some of them. And oh! I like those shows where they show you where to eat good food too.

This afternoon, I watched a movie called 'Home Run', about a brother and his younger sister and awww I cried. Brother-sister movies always bring tears (lots of em) to my eyes. Oh, I'm crying again. I have the best brother! and I'm homesick again.

No comments: