Sunday, June 13, 2010

Blood Type Resto, Take 2

Spelt bread and mushroom soup. It's a bit too bland for me, and that's saying a lot, because I don't really eat salty food.
My miscellaneous purchases for the night. Lemon and nut (forgot which nut) flourless cake (slighlty drier than the usual cake, but it's good enough) and chocolate chip cookies.

5 pieces of oxtail and brown rice. I tried to be feminine and ate it using the fork and knife. On the 4th piece, I gave up and used my hands to eat. Dang, using the utensils was so taxing and eating with my hand brought out the taste and stickiness of the meat. Mmmm yummy.

The warm dessert. So-so.

_________________________________________________

I went back to My Type resto last Tuesday night, this time with my friend.

They've changed their menu, and my fish curry was no longer in the list (sad face).
We both ordered the set meal (SGD25++), which came with soup, main dish and dessert.

My friend ordered the fish (snapper if I remember correctly) and penne, while I ordered the oxtail.


All in all, for me it's still a good meal.

Would I go back again? Yep, I would.
Would I recommend this resto? Yep, I would BUT only if the person I'm referring to believes in the blood type diet.

No comments: