Sunday, June 13, 2010

8 Dollar Super Buffet!!!

I went along with my friends to Plush at Balestier (ID firm), and afterwards, decided to have dinner at Quality Hotel, which was also at Balestier. Since they were already closing the dinner buffet, we waited for their supper buffet instead.

They don't accept reservation. So we had to wait and queue up.

They have more than 10 dishes to go with their porridge, plus ice cream and do-it-yourself ice kachang dessert.

Egg, cabbage with tanghun, steamed egg and sliced fish to go with my plain porridge


I created my fruit cocktail with milk dessert.


The crushed-ice maker! Marvelous. The ice is smooth and perfect.


See.. total bill is SGD20.25 for 3 people.
If you're in the Balestier area, this is a totally worth-it place to go to.

Oh, don't think that the food in my plate are the only dishes. There's quite a few I didn't eat because of my diet: Beef stew, prawn, chicken fillet, chicken porridge.. and some other dishes that I could no longer recall.

No comments: