Sunday, June 6, 2010

Ah... The Adventures of My Life

I've been buying 8 Days magazine since I came to Singapore to work, more than 2 years ago.
It's only SGD2, and it's very informative.
I read that they'd be having a celebrity car boot sale at Millenia Walk on June 5 so, I went!

Local 'artistes'!

Was happy taking pictures from afar, but there was a charity drive. Take 1 photo with the artiste's for 10 dollars, and the money goes to donation. Cool!

Ann Kok and Terence Cao, both of which were in the 'School Daze' Sunday afternoon drama. Since I've been watching it on my Sunday lazy afternoon, I was thrilled. I actually knew them! If it was another artiste, I wouldn't have cared much.

Car boot. The clothes, shoes and what have you's where at the back of the car. The items were still expensive though (but maybe because the proceeds are for charity).

Ahahaha.. of course I grabbed the 10 dollar offer and took a picture with the artistes. I'm not fat! Ann's just uber slim and tall. Hrmph.

No comments: