Thursday, June 25, 2009

What The !?!?







It was about 1230pm this afternoon when my friend, my boss and myself decided to go out for lunch.

I went to the toilet for the first time today, did the usual things and aaaaaaack! what the f! My pants had a gaping hole in the middle! So big that a golf ball, or probably a tennis ball could shoot thru it.


When, how, and why, I have no idea. To think that I didn't even sit my usual 'gangster sit' (this is when I'm so stressed that I just prop one leg up on top of the trashcan beside me and I rest my left elbow on top of it while typing).

My friend and boss where waiting for me, so I couldn't bring myself to go back to the office to fix it up. So I just went on to lunch, all the time walking with my legs squeezed so tightly. Anyway, people don't usually look at other people's er pants, do they?

When I got back from lunch, I immediately went to my table to get a stapler. But I couldn't just take my stapler and walk to the toilet. It would look very suspicious. So, I placed it inside a brown envelope and went to the cubicle and stapled six times. (The 'stapling' sounded pretty weird though).
Thank goodness the staple wires didn't prick me.


3 comments:

Smarter Than Ever said...

Why didn't you use scotch tape instead? :D

Back in Davao said...

scotch tape is not compatible with garments.

Smarter Than Ever said...

It works well with socks.