Thursday, June 25, 2009

Minced Chicken with Carrots and Potatoes











Last Sunday, I woke up a bit earlier (1145A?) to cook my lunch.

I went on to peel the carrots and potatoes using the knife (because I only realised that we didn't have a peeler when I got home Saturday night). Then, I started stir frying. I then realised another thing, we didn't have soy sauce! (That's why the dish was pale). So I used oyster sauce instead. I couldn't use much because I didn't want it to become too salty.

My friend bought some liempo from Lau Pa Sat and cooked Hot and Sour Soup.

With the remaining apple and oranges, I juiced it up for all of us to share (but it was just good enough for 2 people).

We had our Sunday lunch! =)







1 comment:

Smarter Than Ever said...

Yay for home-cooked meals!