Saturday, January 31, 2009

Thank Goodness It's Saturday

It's 1:21AM, Saturday.

I just finished taking a quick body shower, like what I do every night. It's a long ritual actually. I go in, wash my face, floss, brush my teeth, wash my undies, enjoy a foot soak, read some and then shower quickly.

Anyway, I've also finished one of my weekend chores- ironing my office clothes!

I like doing it on Friday nights, because then I'll be free from it for the rest of the weekend.

On Saturdays, I usually just clean my room and toilet. Then in the afternoon, I roam- whether I'm alone or with friends.

I love Saturdays because:

1.) It used to be my 'Date' day with my boyfriend, when I was still in Manila.
2.) I can wake up real late (except when I have my bi-monthly morning duty in the Bank)
3.) I can stay up real late because I can wake up even later on the following day, Sunday
4.) I don't have to think about work yet, because there's still Sunday

No comments: