Thursday, January 1, 2009

I'm finally going home! Woo-hoo!







The day has finally come for me to pack my things.
I've been buying stuff for 'pasalubong' since November, and boy, the things did pile up.
After ironing my clothes, eating and sweeping the floor, I excitedly started packing. What a challenging task, because the things I bought were bulky. Not to mention, some were heavy.
I was very conscious of the 20-Kilo weight limit imposed by PAL. I do not not want to exceed and pay for excess baggage because it's not worth it.
After 90 minutes, I was finally done. I took the weighing scale and plopped my luggage onto it. Woo-hoo! Just 42 lbs! I still have 2 lbs to spare. And some 2 more lbs for the hand carry bag.
I am so excited to go home. Two more nights and I will be in Manila!

No comments: