Sunday, June 17, 2012

ROM Part 1

 Shangri-la Orange Grove, Singapore
Valley Wing, Suite1060

 A few days before we checked-in, I emailed Shangri la and told them that it's a special day because it's our ROM, and so they prepared a Happy Anniversary cake for us.
I was pleased still.
 Lotsa fruits.




 Not the usual Loccitane products.. instead it's Bvlgari bath items.
But... I still prefer Loccitane...





 The Shang welcome gift - yellow orchids
 Nespresso machine and a box of capsules (not shown in the picture)



 Cookies and chocolates!

 Dress from Stradivarius
 Shoes from Pazzion
 The groom's attire.


 Lovely bouquet which my friend bought. I couldn't have chosen a better one.
 A nice surprise was waiting for us when we got back late in the evening.
A very big arrangement of red and white roses.
 Chocolate on our bedside table, with a hint of liquor in it.

 The butler gave this to me.

Hand creme, lip balm, refreshing wipes, headband and.... old school panty hose?
*********************************************************

Our ROM  (registry of marriage) took place at Shangri-la, at 5pm in the afternoon of June 9,2012. The union was solemnized by Ms Soh.

No comments: