Sunday, June 17, 2012

Gelish Manicure by iPolish Nail Salon

 It was nearing my wedding, so I was in the mood to beautify myself.
I went on a diet, religiously put on lotion, and applied face mask.
When I saw the groupon offer for a gelish manicure, I immediately thought it was a good idea.
A well groomed person would have beautifully manicured nails.

SGD23 was pretty reasonable, and it was located in Tanjong Pagar, just a station away from my office.

Just one click, and I've got myself a manicure package.

 I scheduled an appointment for Tuesday, June 5, just a few days from my wedding.
My nails wouldn't have grown by then right?
 Which one? I was lost so I asked the manicurist to help me choose.
 'Before' shot

 The nail drying machine
 This was after work, so all my hand veins have all popped out
 'After' shot.
 Wow, the magic of taking photos in HD

 Rawr....



Uh-huh.. negative 0...

No comments: