Sunday, June 17, 2012

Hangoga Grill, MBS


BMW sun-roof.
Probably the last time I'll get to ride my boss's car.


 My farewell dinner with my teammates in Deutsche Bank.
They let me choose the place.
 I chose Hangoga Grill at Marina Bay Sands. One of their casual dining place.


 Just 4 appetisers. Can you believe that? It's so un-korean.
 Blueberry iced tea.
 First dish out: pancake. Okay, but a bit too thick, so it was slightly oily and bland.
 Second: Fried chicken. A bit dry inside, but taste-wise it was okay.

 Fried mandu. Not nice.
 Jap chae. This was okay.
 Bulgogi. This one was nice, well seasoned and tender.
 The spread, most dishes ordered in duplicate (for 5 pax).
 We kept ordering refills for kimchi.
I had my supply of enzymes that day, super good for the skin.
 Galbitang. Okay. I liked the one from Crystal Jade better.
 Samgyetang.

Galbi. This was yum yum.

******************************************************************
Overall verdict: Some hits, a lot of misses.

So, I would advise you to just eat at Crystal Jade Korean or Ju Shin Jung (the best!).


No comments: