Thursday, November 26, 2009

What The !?

The month is almost over, and I've only had 3 posts for November? This is an all time low!

One thing's for sure, I've blogged so much less, but so much more has happened this month than any other months (past ones).

-My friends came over end of October till start of November
-I was busy buying my gifts for my family (Since I was going back on Nov14)
-My brother got sick
-Turns out my brother was sicker than the usual sickness
-I went home, and my brother was still in the hospital (some people were pitying me because I was on vacation but had to take care of my brother. Oh please. I wanted to go back to Manila to shop a little, that is true. But more importantly I wanted to go back to spend time with my family. It's not the most ideal family bonding thing, but believe me, it's one of the most meaningful.
-My brother was finally discharged and we stayed at Manila hotel (just overnight, to get away from the crowd)
- I came back and drowned in the flood of emails and paper work
- My boyfriend and I broke up.

Woohoo. Be tough, heart.

No comments: