Friday, February 17, 2017

Roses are Red

My husband went to Cagayan de Oro on Feb 12 and was coming back to Davao on Feb 14.
On Feb 13, Monday, one of the managers in the office came into my room and said, "Ma'am there's flowers!" and raised his arm to show the long box. I stared at the box for almost 2 seconds before taking it from him. No gasp nor giggle from me. He probably thought I was one of the most emotionless persons in the whole of Davao!
 I'm not one to go all kilig in front of others, because I prefer to be kilig by myself.  That night, I had
a photoshoot with the dozen roses.
                                               
 Next year though, I'll probably remind my husband that a single long stemmed rose (or tulips!) is enough. Need to be practical since there's other more important things to spend on.



No comments: